What you can ask for
A portrait session usually includes but is not limited to:
- Pre-shoot detailed consultation
- Make-up & hair
- At least 2 hours on location
- 20-30 professionally processed images, printed in a beautiful, Italian hand-made exquisite box
- Images from the session, professionally prepared for sharing on web platforms and mobile applications
A Day in the Life
DOCUMENTARY STYLE PHOTOGRAPHY OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
This is actually one of the most amazing ways you could be photographed. It is based on photojournalism principles and ethics and it results in an unbridled, free images, which reflect your life as it is. It’s a fly-on-the-wall approach, which brings as its end result an exquisite photography album of about 80 images of the day plus any enlargements you would wish to hang on your walls.
- Spending a whole day, from early in the morning to late at night, with your family
- At least 80 images in an Artisan Edit, telling a unique and captivating story of your family’s life
- Hand-made Italian leather-bound album of exquisite quality, especially designed for your “A Day at the Life” session
- Free online gallery for proofing photos